A collection of thoughts and other stuff not worthy of a full post.
- I am still coughing and hacking like a 65 year old woman with a severe case of emphysema. I am happy to no longer be running a fever and be all achy all over, but I am getting over the coughing and the head full of snot.
- Ashton’s fever cleared up at the same time as mine did, and he is coughing and snotty just like me. Poor Kaiden has been home fighting the fever and body aches all week. If her fever does not clear up by tonight, I will be taking her to the doctors in the morning.
- I have been craving macaroni and cheese for days. The crappy, watered down Kraft macaroni and cheese. Why in the hell am I craving this?
- I really need to get out and get running, so I need this illness to be done.
- While I was at my sickest, with a fever of 103 and coughing my ass off, I seriously was coughing so hard that I kept peeing myself. Thank god I own a ton of pajama pants. Also, thank god I have Todd to teach my children to make fun of me while I am down with coughing sounds, then peeing sounds. Jerks.
- I want to see Paul Blart: Mall Cop. That movie looks really funny to me.
- There are only two weeks left until moving day. I am excited and now starting to feel a little stressed about it too. I just want it to be over with and have everything unpacked and put away. I cannot stand chaos.
- My co-worker forwarded me this article yesterday. It’s pretty sad.
- I will be spending this weekend coughing and packing, packing and coughing.